2019 Winter Registration Details
Confirm you're eligible. Eligible athletes are identified by an agency or professional as having: an intellectual disability, a cognitive delay, or a closely related developmental disability. Our Athlete Eligibility Policy gives details about who is eligible to participate as a Special Olympics athlete.
Registration details for the winter season is now LIVE! Please visit the Winter Sports Guide for a listing of sports and activity for the season.
Complete an Athlete Release & Participation Form
Participation in Special Olympics Virginia requires athletes to obtain a physical from a medical professional and fill out the Athlete Registration, Medical, and Release Form every three years. If an athlete does not sign for themselves then a Parent/Guardian Release Form must be completed.
Los atletas que deseen participar en los Olímpicos Especiales de Virginia deben completar los Formularios de Registro, Médico, y de Autorización. Todos los formularios deben ser enviados a la dirección indicada en la parte superior de los formularios. All Special Olympics Athletes must have a valid medical on file in order to participate.
WebTrac Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
2. Under “Member Log-In” enter your User Name (your household ID#) & your password (your home telephone, with area code, no spaces or dashes) and click “Log-In”
3. To register for an activity, select the “Search” option on the left sidebar and then select, “Activity Enrollment”
4. Enter the 6-digit Activity Number & the 2-digit Section Number of the desired activity/program
5. Select the Family Member that you wish to enroll and click “Continue”
6. If you have any questions, enter them in text box labeled “Roster Note”
7. Select “Continue”
8. If you wish to register for more activities, select “Continue Shopping”
9. When you are ready to check out select “Proceed To Checkout”
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with WebTrac during registration, please call the PRCS main office 703-777-0343 for assistance.
Send your completed forms to Christopher Caesar, Area 14 Coordinator, by mail, email, or fax.
Mail: County of Loudoun Parks, Recreation & Community Services, 742 Miller Drive, SE, P.O. Box 7800, Leesburg, VA 20177-7800